I'm Laura, an Art Director based in Amsterdam.
In this blog you will find pieces of what I love most: food and coffee. Enjoy!

E-mail | Instagram | Pinterest


22.8.10

COFFEE, BEANS AND ARTHUR ADAM













A few days ago I read on their Facebook page that they were hosting a concert, so there I went yesterday! The artist who played was Arthur Adam, a Dutch musician I didn't know before and who definitely left a good taste in my mouth with his acoustic concert. I particularly enjoyed the "interactive" She's a mistery.

He will be playing in more around Netherlands in the next weeks. He is really worth listening! You can find the dates (and more) in his myspace or at the Coffee Company's website.

1 comentario :

  1. Hello Laura! oh Amsterdam , love love that city, yes happy to have found that wonderful market, sadly we don't have that here in Antwerp.
    I'll be back here and check out some new tips about your city.

    Your photos are wonderful, what camera do you use?

    ResponderEliminar