I'm Laura, an Art Director based in Amsterdam.
In this blog you will find pieces of what I love most: food and coffee. Enjoy!

E-mail | Instagram | Pinterest


31.1.11

BODEGA DE LA ARDOSA











Even though I had passed by thousands of times, I heard about this place through this blog.

Bodega de la Ardosa is an old and cosy bar in Madrid, where you can choose among a few varieties of beers (besides other drinks, of course) and taste delicious tapas and homemade dishes. If you pass by, do not hesitate to order salmorejo and croquetas (the best ones, from my point of view, are the ones made of seafood and codfish).

It is usually busy but it is worth a visit. I specially like that small detail of having to pass under the bar if you want to go to the toilet :) Bodega de la Ardosa has become a must for me!

This bar is located in C/Colón, 13 (Metro Tribunal)

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario